Eyeshot 11 Beta
Bologna, Italy – Nov 6, 2017
devDept Software is proud to announce the Eyeshot 11 Beta program.
New features include: proprietary file format (versioned), collision detection, IFC (IFCZIP included) and 3DS file import, asynchronous regeneration, massive use of KeyedCollections, DWG® 2018.
Relevant new classes:
- ReadFile, WriteFile (Solid, Surface, Solid3D and FemMesh types need still to be added). You can test these using 'Open' and 'Save' buttons added to EyeshotDemo source code sample. This class include the options to save geometry only, tessellation only or both (to leverage file size vs. loading speed), supports entity types extension and file compression.
- CollisionDetection. You can test this using the new RobotArm source code sample.
- ReadIFC. You can test this using the 'Import' button of EyeshotDemo source code sample.
- Read3DS (scene graph is not supported yet). You can test this using the 'Import' button of EyeshotDemo source code sample.
- RegenOptions. You can test this using the 'RegenAsync' button of EyeshotDemo source code sample. You'll find an additional setting to include silhouette preprocessing inside the RegenOptions class.
- Octree for increasing speed of FindClosestTriangle() method on large mesh of triangles
A list of the samples we have improved/added follows:
- Added RobotArm for collision detection
- Added AnimatedPicture for video display on Picture entity
- Added PerformanceStudio to check FPS with different scene structures
- Added Wing for airfoil drawing and Solid3D creation
- Improved EyeshotDemo for proprietary, IFC and 3DS file format support and for asynchronous regeneration support.
- Entity.LayerIndex is now string LayerName
- Dropped MS Kinect sensor support and its source code sample
- Dicom assembly is now merged inside Control one
- Graphics, Control and Control.x86/x64 assemblies now have Win or Wpf suffix depending on target platform
- Blocks, Layers, Materials, LineTypes and TextStyles master collections are now KeyedCollections
- Removed Circular (not CircularWin10) ProgressBar style
Only the language reference of the WinForms and WPF API documentation is periodically updated.
The ProjectConverter and Activation tools need still to be upgraded.