Eyeshot 6.0 Beta available for download
devDept Software is pleased to announce that Eyeshot 6.0 is now in beta test.
- Region entity
- 2D booleans on Region entity
- Curve and surface fillet
- Curve and surface offset
- Fast point cloud
- Surface reconstruction from point cloud
- Mesh cut
- Mesh and solid point inside check
- Semitransparent curves support
- Asynchronous file import and ReadAutodesk, ReadASC, ReadSTL, ReadOBJ, ReadIGES and ReadSTEP classes
- CNC offset and pocket
- IFace.Section() method
- FemMesh clip by plane
- Smarter and faster FEM solver
- Fem 2D and 3D truss elements
- ViewCube UI element
- Previous and next views selection
- Multiple grid support
- Object manipulator
- Three additional selection modes based on polygons
- Ability to replace the coordinate system icon with a custom Mesh
- AutoCAD® 2013 file format support
- Windows 8 and Visual Studio® 2012 support
- Multi-touch support for Zoom/Pan/Rotate, selection, etc.
- Intel® HD based Windows® 8 tablet devices support
- Parameterization of Circle, Arc, Ellipse and EllipticalArc entities
- ViewportLayout.Blocks is now a dictionary
- BlockReference.Explode() was moved to ViewportLayout.Entities.Explode()
- Transparency, inaccurate/blended one is now the default setting
- Surface.Trim() method parameters order
- ICurve.Revolve() with startAngle and deltaAngle for surfaces
- Surface.TrimLoops was renamed to Trimming and it's of Region type
- Untrimmed surfaces now have a rectangular trim loop
- Surface.ExtractEdge() does not accept -1 as contour index anymore
- Mesh.Sweep() now supports sharp rail corners
Only the language reference of the documentation is now updated.
As always we welcome your feedback.
Alberto Bencivenni, Development Manager
devDept Software S.a.s.