devDept Software is pleased to announce that Eyeshot 7.0 is now in beta test.
- Solid3D entity
- MultilineText entity
- AngularDim entity
- Faster IGES/STEP import for Solid3D based geometry
- Support for free point/curve entities and layers in STEP import
- Support for color modulation in point clouds
- Curve and Surface curvature plots
- Support for multiple font styles for text based entities
- Support for bitmaps in DWG/DXF import/export
- DraftingDemo and AssemblyBrowser samples
- Support for Windows® 8.1 and Visual Studio® 2013
- Support for Kinect for Windows 1.8 support
- Support for .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
- A completely new design-time experience
- ViewportLayout.LayoutMode property allows to choose between many layout configurations without the need to derive the ViewportLayout class
- Dropped support for .NET Framework 2.0 and Visual Studio 2005/2008
- Installation folder is now C:\Program Files instead of C:\Program Files (x86)
- ICurve and Plane.ClosestPointTo() were renamed to Project()
- IFace.GetPortionTriangles() was renamed to GetPolygonMeshes() (see DemoProject for usage)
- unitSystemType was renamed to linearUnitsType
- A number of Entity methods changed signature: they now accept a class object parameter that contains all the old parameters
- Mesh.TextureCoord type from Point2D to PointF
- DWG/DXF support as explained here.
As always we welcome your feedback.
Alberto Bencivenni, Development Manager
devDept Software S.a.s.