Skip to main content
Eyeshot 12 build 520
We are proud to announce the availability of a new Eyeshot 12 stable build: 12.0.520
This build includes bug fixing, small speed improvements and code samples refactoring. Here are a few highlights:
- Improved Mesh section speed using Octree
- Fixed realistic shadow flickering with complex scene graphs bug
- Added parallel execution to MarchingCubes and MarchingSquares classes
- Updated OpenDesign libraries to version 20.5
- Added ReadDWF class
- Improved collision detection speed
- Added materials support to ReadAutodesk, WriteAutodesk and WritePDF classes
- Complete re-design of PaperSpace sample
- Improved object snap speed for BlockReference in DraftingDemo code sample
- Added LayerListView, LineTypeListView, MaterialListView, BlockListView, TextStyleListView, TableTabControl and FemUserControl to samples custom controls.
To learn more about this update, please check the Changelog.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Learn from 80+ code samples in C# and VB.NET programming languages
Information required for using devDept software products
Join discussions with other developers
Request new features or suggest modifications to existing ones
installation, import, customization