Eyeshot 2021 Beta
devDept Software is proud to announce the Eyeshot 2021 Beta program.
The list of new features ready to be tested in this build follows. With regard to toolpath generation, we are still focusing on toolpath accuracy and computation speed, we will add proper leads and linkings soon. Volume meshing, although completed, is still under revision for speed optimization.
- Hatch entity (Video, can be tested in DraftingDemo code sample)
- Multi-file save (Video and Article can be tested in AssemblyDemo code sample)
- Lazy loading (Video, can be tested in AssemblyDemo code sample)
- Manufacture environment, Stock and MachiningPlane entities (Video, can be tested in CamDemo)
- SimulationStock entity (Video, can be tested in CamDemo code sample)
- BOM and Balloons (Video, can be tested in PaperDemo code sample)
- Improved SelectTriangles sample for sub-item selection of triangles and segments
- New CabinetDesigner code sample with interactive collision detection (Video)
- Redesigned Eyeshot control resize (Video, can be tested in AssemblyDemo code sample)
- ObjectManipulator label (Video)
- FastMesh entity, a Vertex Buffers based mesh object.
- NVidia Grid support
Eyeshot 2021 is based on .NET Framework 4.8
YouTube playlist for Eyeshot 2021 Preview.