Eyeshot 12 Beta 🎉
devDept Software is proud to announce the Eyeshot 12 Beta program.
- Improved lighting (more vivid colors)
- Environments: ViewportLayout control has been replaced by Model (ex ViewportLayout), Drawings and Simulation controls. Environments are variants of the ViewportLayout control tailored for their specific scope.
- Drawings environment with support for vector and raster views, metric and Imperial units and bidirectional exchange with AutoCAD® PaperSpace. (Video)
- Teigha SWIG. With version 12 we moved from the deprecated Teigha .NET Classic to the Teigha SWIG platform for DWG/DXF interoperability.
- A new, less intrusive, native renderer for WPF control.
- Table entity
- Improved Solid3D entity drawing speed
- Solid3D.SubdivideBy(), Solid3D.Face.SubdivideBy() (Video)
- Fast ZPR. Controlled by Entities.MaxComplexity = 3000 property (it kicks in when the total number of objects in the scene goes beyond this threshold). Use int.MaxValue to disable. Use EntityList.UpdateBoundingBox() to update. No selection, no transparency, no dimensions support yet. (Video, Video)
- Enhanced ObjectManipulator (see ObjectManipulator source code sample) (Video)
- Proprietary file format Thumbnail view (Video)
- Multi-plane clipping (Video)
- Improved LAS file format import. Added export.
- Brep (former Solid3D) read/write from/to DWG/DXF (Video)
- Built-in support for temporary entity drawing (Video)
- dataset assembly replaced by source code
Proprietary file format data integrity is not guaranteed during Beta.
New Code Samples
- Changed Solid3D.CutBy(), Solid3D.SplitBy() return type from bool to booleanFailureType
- Solid3D class renamed as Brep
- Replaced Solid.BrepMode property with Solid.IsClosed
Project converter tool currently does only essential renaming.
Only the language reference of the WinForms and WPF API documentation is periodically updated.