Eyeshot 2022.2 Released
We are proud to announce the availability of Eyeshot version 2022.2
- Brep Fillet and Chamfer (Video, can be tested in SketcherDemo code sample)
- Mixed selection modes: edge/face vertex/face edge/face (can be tested in Measure code sample)
- Subitem selection on Sketch, Region, and CompositeCurve entity (can be tested in EyeshotDemo code sample)
- net472 and net6-windows assemblies (Article, Arrows code sample contains a converted Visual Studio project file)
- Permanent anti-aliasing on main UI elements (ObjectManipulator, Origin, ViewCube, CoordinateSystem)
- FemMesh gravity load (can be tested in the FemDemo code sample)
- Semi-transparent dynamic selection with halo (Video, Article)
- Assembly component/instance isolation (Video, can be tested in CollisionDetection, CabinetDesigner, and AssemblyDemo code samples)
- The Sketcher code sample is now SketcherDemo (Video)
- Text entity async regeneration
- Interactive dimension drawing preview (can be tested in DraftingDemo, SketcherDemo, and PaperDemo code samples)
- Visual Studio Debugger Visualizer for entity types (Video, Article)
- .NET6 version of Geometry assembly (for cross-platform deployment), available upon request only.
- Removed Open Design x86 unmanaged DLLs from the installer, now available upon request only.
To learn more about this update, please check the Changelog.