Eyeshot 2023 Beta: new build available for download
devDept Software is proud to announce a new Eyeshot 2023 Beta build.
Having now completed several migrations, we have a final Workspaces architecture that no longer requires Design/DesignUI separated objects. This initial design didn’t allow full customization, as we discovered when migrating actual customers’ applications. We then introduced the Document object that represents scene data, which is essential for console applications. A number of cross-platform console samples were added to the Samples/Console folder.
Figure 1. New Workspaces architecture
Details of new features and samples ready to be tested as part of this build are shown below.
- Additional constructors for SurfaceMesher class (Video)
- Improved CurveMesher (Video)
- Improved Ambient Occlusion, now available for Intel GPUs as well.
- Import from Stream in managed ReadDWG class
- Improved Mouse3D support (currently under certification)
New Console Samples
- MeshCurve (Video)
NuGet distribution is not ready yet. Please add these package references to your Visual Studio project manually before building it:
<PackageReference Include="System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager" Version="6.0.0" />
<PackageReference Include="System.Management" Version="6.0.0" />
<PackageReference Include="System.ServiceModel.Primitives" Version="4.9.0" />
<PackageReference Include="System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe" Version="6.0.0" />
<PackageReference Include="System.Text.Encoding.CodePages" Version="6.0.0" />
<PackageReference Include="System.Numerics.Vectors" Version="4.5.0" />
<PackageReference Include="System.Buffers" Version="4.5.1" />
<PackageReference Include="System.Memory" Version="4.5.4" />
Only the API Reference of the Eyeshot 2023 documentation is periodically updated.
- Read3DS class was retired because of the lack of a public file format specification
Visual Studio 2022 Designer Issues
- Multiple items in the Visual Studio Toolbox https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/t/vs-2022-toolbox-incorrectly-shows-controls-with-to/1691369
Proprietary file format data integrity is not guaranteed during Beta.
Eyeshot 2023 is based on .NET Framework 4.7.2 or .NET6
Eyeshot 2023 Beta can be installed side-by-side with other older Eyeshot versions.