Starting from Eyeshot 2023, it is possible to detect and draw silhouettes by leveraging the computational power of the GPU.
To enable this feature you should set the relative property:
DisplayModeSettings.SilhouettesDrawingMode = silhouettesDrawingType.ImageBased;
- Independent from the polygon count
- Silhouettes are detected only for opaque geometry
- Silhouettes can't be drawn thinner than 2px
- Edge quality could decrease
- Some silhouettes could be missed, especially on small details compared to the scale of the scene
Please sign in to leave a comment.